Regarding the handling of personal information handled by businesses and the personal information of employees, etc., we will protect personal information by complying with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines, and other standards set by the government.
1. Purpose of using personal information
When acquiring and using personal information, the Company will identify the purpose of use in advance and will not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (non-purpose use). Besides, based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Act), we will announce the purpose of use in advance and take appropriate management measures to prevent unauthorized use. In the unlikely event that the purpose of the use is changed or the purpose of the use is changed, the consent of the customer shall be obtained in advance. We do not use the information for new purposes.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
・ Information about our products and services
・ Information on events such as sales and exhibitions from our company
・ Survey, analysis, and planning for improvement and improvement of products and services provided by the Company
・ Implement customer satisfaction surveys to improve and improve our products and services
・ Contact and inquiries to our recruitment activities and retirees
・ Request for materials to our company, contact for inquiries
2. Provision or consignment of personal information
The Company will not provide the acquired personal information to third parties except with the consent of the individual and unless otherwise required by law. In some cases, the Company may outsource the handling of personal information held in such cases. In such a case, select a contractor who has taken sufficient measures to protect personal information, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision. In the following cases, personal information may be provided to third parties.
1. When we are requested to provide information based on legal procedures.
2. When it is necessary to protect the life, health, property, or other interests of a third party, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
3. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
4. When there is a need to cooperate with a national organization or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person When there is a risk of causing trouble.
3. Customer's rights
Providing personal information to us is voluntary, and you may not provide it. However, in that case, you may not be able to receive some services provided by the Company. You can request us to disclose the personal information you provided to us.
Besides, you can request the correction of your personal information if it is incorrect, and you can request the deletion of the information if there is a problem with our management and operation.
4. Proper management of personal information
We take organizational, human, physical, and technical security measures to properly manage the acquired personal information, and work to prevent and correct the leakage, loss, or damage to personal information.
5. Personal information protection and management system
From the viewpoint of personal information protection, we will maintain internal rules and manuals, establish a personal information protection system, and protect, maintain, manage and appropriately handle customer's personal information.
6. Response to disclosure, correction, suspension of use, complaints/consultations, etc.
The Company shall be requested by the person who received the request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of the use of the acquired personal information, or received a complaint or consultation regarding the handling thereof. After checking the contents, we will immediately investigate the facts, etc. of the contents, and respond in good faith within a reasonable period.
For details, please contact the following window.
7. About the creation of anonymously processed information and provision to third parties
Items of personal information included in anonymized information
We will continue to create the following information held by the Company as anonymously processed information after taking appropriate protective measures to prevent the identification of specific individuals and the restoration of personal information used for creation. And will continue to provide it to third parties mail addresses.